You can rest assured that with Rapid Response Security Service’s KeyHolding and Alarm Response Service if you alarm were ever activated it will be handled rapidly and in an efficient manner.
Our KeyHolding and Alarm Response Service which has been long established takes the responsibility of having to attend to alarm activations from you or a member of your staff, this gives you peace of mind when it comes to your property’s security. We provide keyholding in Dublin and Leinster.
The Benefits of Using KeyHolding and Alarm Response Services:
- By taking the risk, it eliminates risk to you or your staff members.
- Due to no need for call outs, the disruption of staff working hours is eliminated.
- You can have a social life, you do not need to worry about not attending due to alcohol consumption.
- No need for staff call out rotas, this makes for less overtime and a happier workforce.
- The possibility of a reduction in your insurance premiums, this means a very happy boos.
KeyHolding and Alarm Response Service
Technology and systems which are unsurpassed and used for the KeyHolding and Alarm Response Services are offered via our dedicated 24/7 state of the art control centre. The PSA (Private Security Authority) audits all of our security services to their level of Approved Contractor and we are accredited in both KeyHolding as well as Alarm Response Services.
We provide keyholding in Dublin and Leinster
KeyHolding and Alarm Response Services are able to be an integral part of your general security programs or, if you prefer it can be used as your standalone service provider. Our KeyHolding and Alarm Response Services are available to those in Meath, Dublin and Leinster.
Contact us to discuss your needs.