Manned Guarding Services
Every one of our static guarding officers, in accordance with the standards of our industry, are fully screened. At allied we are proud of being one of the first security companies to have attained approved status with the PSA which is the regulatory body of the industry.
Licensed Static Security Guards
After our officers complete the initial PSA Approved License Induction Training, they move on to receiving even more vocational training which is specific in order to meet each need required by every individual assignment. On top of this, at Rapid Response Security Services we guarantee that all of our officers are trained in First Aid as well as many other areas of speciality to be able to properly meet all the requirements any assignment may need.
- Our uniformed professional officers are highly visible, their presence serves more than one function, for example:
- Their high visibility helps to deter crime.
- The provide employee reassurance.
- They support health and safety.
- They provide maintenance checks.
- Highly visible deterrent against crime
- They offer First Aid support.
- They control access and egress.
- They search vehicles and personnel.
- They patrol.
- They are able to lock as well as unlock.
- They are assigned specific roles.
Although our static security guards do work directly under our structured team of management, they are encouraged to interact with the client’s team on site in order to offer services which are tailor made and personalized.
At Rapid Response Security Services Ltd we offer the services of our officers in the areas of Meath, Dublin and Leinster overall.
Regardless of what your security need may be, at Rapid Response Security Services Ltd we tailor our services to meet your specific requirements allowing you the freedom and peace of mind to focus on running your business while our static guards do the rest. Contact us for details.